Venera & Lion (2023) #1 

Pete1960

Bathroom session for the people who doubt of their lighting in their bedroom .. I need to say ( taking into account all of their lifestyle , friends visiting at home , socializing , on cameras behavior and other minor or major things that i believe the majority appreciates for this couple ) that I think this couple is the BEST and NUMBER 1 couple across all of RLC apartments . Karol and Kos are great also but not so much socializing , Tereza and Timur are fantastic and maybe the 2nd best .. all of the rest of couples , it is either weird relationships or not so much of social life and interactions , I think anyone who watches can define which and what couple .. Venera and Lion are simply a pleasure and pure enjoyment watching a HAPPY HAPPY couple . 

Always great reunions in this apartment and definitely a big plus watching fellow tenants visiting others like Gyana and Dantez often do … the question is why Venera and Lion don’t visit also Gyana and Dantez .. still , a more than wonderful apartment always . 

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

Always great reunions in this apartment and definitely a big plus watching fellow tenants visiting others like Gyana and Dantez often do … the question is why Venera and Lion don’t visit also Gyana and Dantez .. still , a more than wonderful apartment always . 

Family Reunion GIF by DreamWorks Trolls

It looks like there’s going to be anal sex between Venera and Lion , condom used for pussy penetration .. lighting is full on and excellent to watch , let’s see where this couple goes with tonight’s fantastic ( as always ) session . 

Not anal sex but the BEST BY FAR swallower in whole RLC rewards everyone 😉

Masha is great of course but she doesn’t do it as often / always as Venera 😉😉and the only one who could actually show how it is greatly done is sweet little Ulyana .. There’s also Leora but it has never looked “ passionate “ let’s say but rather an obligation and something “ i have to do as he enjoys something “ .. 

• Like 1

This couple is the absolute RLC oasis , I can’t think a more “ closer to real life “ like each and every one of us than this couple . Karol and Kos and Gyana and Dantez are in this category but these two have an incredible on cameras life and they combine it easily with whatever they do outside without ANYTHING affecting whatever we see from them . I have the maximum of respect for this couple , I think I can categorize them as one of the top 5 couples that have ever joined RLC , well done and big 👏👏👏 for Venera and Lion . 

• Like 2